Janey Kotzé, our Critical Nurse Specialist has 10 years experience in lecturing and clinical facilitation. She registered Bestcare Training Services 7 years ago as a American Heart Association site offering basic to advance CPR and First Aid programs.
She also gained accreditation with Department of Labour and Health and Wellness SETA.
We are committed to providing excellent emergency care and resuscitation training using instructors current with the latest evidenced based medical protocols and registered with the relevant organizations. Continuous quality assurance is of utmost importance to us.
Our aim is to provide quality training to health care professionals thus empowering providers to render the best possible care, within their scope of practice to the acutely ill or injured patient and to confidently perform high quality resuscitation incorporating the latest evidenced based International emergency medical protocols.
To provide quality emergency CPR, First Aid, Fire and Health and Safety training to the community and workplace thus teaching people how to minimize injury and save lives.
Programs on offer:
- First Aid level 1,2 and 3
- Family & Friends (Parents, Nannies etc)
- Basic Fire Fighting
- Occupational Health and Safety Training
- BLS | ACLS | PALS
- Heartcode ACLS and PALS
- Client specific workshops
- Department of Labour
- American Heart Association
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• 100% of Invoice is payable on receipt unless otherwise arranged with Bestcare Training and Nursing Services
• Training dates requested by client or bookings made by students are not confirmed until full payment is received
• No refunds for cancellation of training and if students don’t attend for whichever reason.
• If students / a client wishes to postpone a scheduled course, a postponement fee will be charged (AHA BLS: R500 and R1500
for Advance Life Support Courses, please inquire about other courses. Students will be responsible to pay the postponement fee in order
to book for the next course)
• AHA Programs invoices should be payed at least 3 – 4 weeks before the course date for collection / delivery of manuals two to three
weeks prior to the course date as per AHA requirements. Manuals can be couriered for additional R150
• For ACLS, PALS and PEARS programs please send a copy of your valid AHA BLS certificate with registration or indicate that you will
attend BLS with Bestcare before attending ACLS/PALS/PEARS
• Price increase on International Accredited Courses may occur at any time without prior notice due to the R/$ exchange rate.
• Manuals can only be delivered/couriered/collected by students once FULL payment has been received
• An additional travelling fee of R4/km will be charged for training done outside Pretoria
• If applicable, travelling and accommodation costs for instructors should be arranged and paid for by the client and is not included
in the invoice.
• Certificates will only be issued if a student attended ALL the lessons presented for the program for which he/she was booked and
upon successful completion of the theoretical and practical evaluations and receipt of all outstanding course fees.